Skrubb it Out

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

How to do the rain dance...

I jumped in the truck this morning to make my cheery (not really) way to wor. In my stupor I happen to actually take notice of how clean/dirty my truck is. A week ago, I had the thing washed, waxed, detailed, pimpified because I though it needed it. Stupid me......

While the inside got a good cleaning, I don't know why I even bothered to pay for the outside. Ever sinced I move to B'ham it has rained just about every freakin day. I thought I left the Gulf Coast and moved inland a little to avoid the torrential downpours, guess not.

It's probably my own fault...I paid to pimpify both my truck and Big'J's truck (his birthday present...I couldn't think of anything else one guy buys another without either feeling a bit uneasy) so I guess I had it coming.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home