Skrubb it Out

Thursday, August 04, 2005

True traffic laws...

Burnout 3 should be used in driving school.....as a very good example of how we want to drive but shouldn't. I'm generally not a big racing gamer. Yes I play Gran Turismo, but that series is about the extent of my driving games. But I've been addicted to Burnout 3 for a few weeks now.

While it's definitely an arcade racer, the road rage event, and to a lesser extent the crash events, are almost like road therapy. In the rage the entire purpose is to try to make the other cars crash while avoiding the same being done to you....so the entire time you're trying to ram the crap out of someone else's vehicle and get the ultimate satisfaction when their car suddenly flips 50 jabillion times and explodes.

Just have to remember that doing that on my way to work might be considered impolite....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home