Skrubb it Out

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Don't think and type...it's bad for you!

So I shouldn't be alloed to think and type after 8 pm. Sort of like gremlins......don't expose them to bright lights, don't get them wet, and don't allow them to think after 8.....

At any rate, I posted previously that my father is scheduled for a biopsy, this is incorrect. He is schedule for partial hand amputation. I believe they are just going to remove the affected region (about the size of a nickel I'm told). I'm going to ask the doctor if he will go ahead and remove at least the index finger and get it replaced by IBM's "Bionic Finger". You know, one finger with the power of twelve! That way dad doesn't have to work so hard to scratch that itchy place on his bum.

If that doesn't work out, maybe we can replace the pointer finger (not to be confused with the pointer sisters) with a green laser. He would finally have a true "pointer" finger then. For Christmas we could buy him little attachments that make the laser into a star, or tree, or Baby Jesus, or Tom Cruise's god. Interchangable "pointer" finger modules......it's a whole new market to explore.....

1 Comments:

  • I'm just looking through the blogs tonight, and came across yours. I want to offer my best wishes for your dad. I hope all will go well with his surgery.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home