Skrubb it Out

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Frou Frou and you too....

So I was doing my normal weekend activities (you know, like losing at chess to my bar stool) when I happened to discover Charter OnDemand (more on that in a different post). Being bored, I decided to watch some movies that I hadn't been able or had the desire to watch yet. Two of which where Garden State (definately an indie film) and Shreak 2 (I'd seen bits and pieces, but never the whole thing start to finish).

Garden State is a bit different but it helped to pass a little bit of time, and of course theres the soundtrack. When I was done watching I thought to myself, "That one tune right at the climax was pretty good. Wonder who it is?". But as my bar stool had just assualted my queen with a knight, I didn't do much about it. Eventually I moved on to watch Shrek 2, decent flik, not as good as the original story wise, though amazing visuals. At the end when the credits were rolling, I noticed a song that sounded decent. At this point having lost 3 games to 1 to the bar stool, I took a break to find out name's and artists for said songs.

Suprisingly, both songs where done by the same band/person/people/whatever they're british, Frou Frou. Weird how that works, don't you think?

Maybe the stool doesn't know how to play backgammon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home