Skrubb it Out

Monday, December 12, 2005

A little help here....

I've been trying to purchase a mini-series on DVD for my step-mother as her Christmas gift, but I habeen unable to procure it either online or locally. If anyone happens to go by Best Buy, Suncoast or any other store that sells DVDs would you mind checking to see if they have "Into the West" (2005). If so please give my cell a ring and I'll gladly make arrangements with you.

My best game of bowling at the department Christmas party was a 138. Thought that was pretty good since I haven't bowled in 10+ years.


UPDATE: Thanks to a tip from Matt, Amazon changed their tune on getting me this item. Somehow they "magically" found 9 copies of this hanging around and they swear it will arrive in time for Christmas. So we'll see! Thanks again Matt!!!!

2 Comments:

  • That would have been a strong second place (after yours truly of course) at our bowling extravaganza Saturday night.

    By Blogger Doug Porter, at 11:04 AM  

  • Yeah, if your looking for DVD's I suggest checking out deepdiscountdvd.com and digitaleyes.net I have been using them for quite some time and have never been let down :)

    By Blogger Brian Wright, at 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home