Skrubb it Out

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Is "I told you so" wrong....

Rumor has it (well it's not really rumor when it's true, right?), that a certain 4-year school has dropped the ball like a 10-ton piece of granite in dealing with a competition that was near and dear to my heart. Apparently, a certain collection of terminally-degreed individuals couldn't seem to make it happen (or get off their butts). No need to identify the heart of the now defunct operation. What a friggin shame....

The good news is that my non-genetic mother is still on top of things and the great people at Davidson High School are going to pull together something and make the competition happen. It is currently unclear if I am to be involved in any formal or informal manner. Though I have no doubt that I will be involved in one way or another now that "the witch is dead".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home