Skrubb it Out

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

King of the crossfire...

Today at lunch, the Dread Pirate Big'J (not his official pirate name) and I met once again in glorious battle. A timid Pirate Scooty Sides was seen plying the high seas as well, but he remained on the fringes for fear of the massive cannon displays the rest of us were toting.

The blood flowed freely as I suckered the Dread Pirate Big'J into a crossfire of my two main warships (a 5 mast battleship and a 4 mast cruiser). In a dizzying display of cannon fire (12 shots in total with cannoneer's, captains, & musketeers) the enemy's flagship/battleship was decimated. In retaliation, (Big'J)'s frigate (2 masts) rammed (and was boarded by) my cruiser, causing the only mast loss of the battle for me (cruiser down 1 mast to 3). Of course this left his frigate right in the firing lane for my battleship and cruiser, so add one frigate to Davy Jones's locker.

After the total slaughter of Dread Pirate (Big'J)'s combat fleet, my flagship continued to dominate the combat and eliminated two of the Pirate Scooty's destroyers (3 masts) in one volley a piece. This left my two remaining ships (a cruiser missing 1 mast and a frigate) to collect the remaining treasure and win the game, both morally and economically.

YARRRRRR!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home