Skrubb it Out

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Get your physics nerd on....

I admit it; I'm kinda of a closet physics nerd. If you look at my grades in college you might disagree though. I blame Monkey Boy, he was there....it's his fault we drank beer instead of doing homework. Besides, I still think it was unfair to ask us how fast all the people on earth would have to run on the equator in order to stop the Earth from spinning. I don't do Doomsday Equations!!

However, I really dig shows on the Discovery Channel that are about physics. I've also been known to watch hour long videos from google videos on physics topics. I also read physics for game programmers books in my spare time. And I've been known to re-open my college physics book to entertain myself. I'm a nerd, I know!!

Well, to help cover my obsession with nerdiness, I found a new blog about physics. I figured I would share, physicsbuzz.blogspot.com. It's a new blog that can provide a good kick-off site for other more hardcore locations. Enjoy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home