Skrubb it Out

Monday, October 24, 2005

What the fudge....

I'm a southern man....I admit it...lived along the Gulf Coast for most of my life. Down in the South we don't expect weather that is to crazy. High humidity, lots of rain, an occasional hurricane nuisance, but not much more. Well I walked out of my place this morning and was confounded to see this hardened substance on my vehicle. I was amazed/shocked/annoyed. "What is this crazy material that has decided to bond with my vehicle?", I exclaimed.....

Well, after careful research, long hours at the library and a few tests with ye 'ole chemistry set, I have determined that this substance is called "ice". Now "ice" should really only appear in ice chests for tasty beverages or actually in a glass/cup with a tasty beverage, not on my vehicle.

At any rate, it looks like I am in need of some strange teklogikal device called an "ice scraper" if I am to remain in this city. So in the end, it's a little colder up here than I'm used to, but that's ok. Unlike the Espenator (who is from a damn COLD country I might say), I happen to like the cold.

Just hope my doors don't freeze shut like they did last time I was in NYC....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home