Skrubb it Out

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Stick it where the sun don't shine...

I received a package yesterday that made the work day pretty short. I ordered two blue ninja stikfas from ThinkGeek. These guys are just fun. A couple of my coworkers give me funny looks, but I was surprised as to how many actually want to know more about them. One of the guys near me actually ordered two as well (he wants to have the stikfas rock band).

So right now I have 1 legionnaire vs. 2 blue ninjas. I thought that was a fair fight (but if one of the ninjas is a girl...then the legionnaire doesn't have a chance). After the initial trial period, I have decided to purchase more and make a whole battle scene in the upper cabinet of my cubicle. I mean why not, right? I have to sit in this box for 6 to 8 hours a day, why not have toys entertain my brain while I try to discover the secret to badly written non-source controlled code?

At any rate, I think I'm going to stick (no pun intended) with the fantasy and ancient Asian models of stikfas. There are 2 versions of dragons that I'm tracking down, 2 different knights with horses, a samurai, black ninjas (which would kick the blue ninja's butts), some warrior monks, and I think I'll get a couple more legionnaires just to be able to have a formation of warriors (if I give them the spears and round shields, I guess they become a phalanx). For being an Hasbro toy, these things are a little hard to find. A decent site to order from is the BigBadToyStore.com.

You're just mad that my toys are better....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home