Skrubb it Out

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My new best friend....

Yesterday evening, I'm sitting on the couch planning my activities for the evening (i.e. getting Big'J a card, which then led to a barrel of monkeys.....the MADNESS...) and my phone rings. I grab it and take a look at the caller ID and it's Big'J's cell number. Heh, wonder what's up? I answer it, "Sup J?", and hear some generic clicking. It was the kind of clicking you hear when only one side of the cell conversation is fully connected. No biggie, cell technology isn't 100%, so I hang up and wait for him to call back. After two or three minutes and no call, I dial up his number.

Two rings and Big'J answers. "You called me, beeyatch?", I say. Big'J replies, "Actually, I think it was Jacob [a.k.a. Lil'J] that called you. He was playing with my phone....I didn't think he had hit the send key, but I guess he did." That's right folks, Lil'J, who is a little bit over 1 year old, already knows my number and is calling his boy. Guess the next step is to actually get him to talk! At any rate, I'm damn proud of the midget and honored for the phone call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home