Skrubb it Out

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Super fly pimptastic.....

Week recap: Crazy at work, but I'm off the support calls and on to development. Crazy girl called me Thursday night late and wanted to hang out (no hanky panky). Tuesday night, went out for drinks as a pseudo-bachelor party, was almost vomitted on. Thursday at lunch, got a chic's phone number. Saturday night went to the Askew's wedding (was very nice), found out the woman I'm in love with is single, got drunk enough to ask her to dance (4 times btw) and then asked her out, she said yes, we'll see if she was to drunk to remember.

Tuesday night, we brought Askew out to the local Wing's to have a few beers and some dinner in order to celebrate his upcoming wedding (Sat.). Him being the groom a few of us egg him along to drinking to much and he ends up vomitting at the table (not so much gross at the time, but utter hilarious). At the time I was sitting right next to him and was about to sign my check. When he blew, it refilled his 25 oz beer mug and then overflow (streaming style) onto the table and cover my receipt (just barely missing my hand). Our cute waitress (who's number I got two days later btw) was in shock like the rest of us at first, then said, "I'll get you another receipt and some towels." At that point I busted out laughing. Wednesday morning at work, I drew up a PowerPoint slide of "the crime scene" and spammed most of the people in his (my old) department (Askew works with me). We had a good time with that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home