Skrubb it Out

Friday, July 07, 2006

Starch this job and shove it....

Had my first official meeting in the new department today. It was scheduled for one hour, took three and a half and I discovered that our oldest department member is just about the bitchiest and negative person I've ever had the pleasure to work with. No worries, 90% of the meeting didn't have much to do with development (we were organized and said our peace in 10 minutes). I continue to learn about the existing programs we have running (did I mention that Big'J and I have about 160 or 170 programs we have to maintain as well as write new ones?). Our product manager is going to be out pretty much until the end of the month and while he is gone, Big'J is the man in charge. I'm pretty stoked about that, very very proud of him.

Consumed the rest of the chili today, as a leftover it was still decent. It had lost some of it's spice kick but I boiled up some white potatos as a base and put the chili over them. As such the meal as a whole was mighty tasty for the amount of effort I had to expend to make it (i.e. boil water).

Hoping to get started on the PoW and the KGV tomorrow. At least get the basic priming finished. No photoetch, I'm not psychotic (yet).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home