Skrubb it Out

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Inspirationalizationalism......

For the first time in a very (very, very) long time, I actually stayed late working on something (the "Acquire" project for my new job). Almost an entire hour. I probably would have stayed later but I was on the phone with Big'J (he worked from home today) and he told me to go home. It was weird to actually want to work again. Hope this doesn't start a trend with the new job.

Still playing with the water effects. For the fifth day in a row, I've put a layer of "goo" on my trash surfaces trying to build up some depth and play with different surface textures. Think I found one with a brush that I like.

Pat called me today to let me know he had a phone interview with someone from my company (different product than either of mine). He said it went well, though nothing technically specific. I'll probably "drop in" on the person he talked to just to get an insiders scoop.

Almost done reading the HORDES rulebook (the fluff sections). I'm getting closer to choosing a faction. Alright, getting sleepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home